Duchy Residents Association
"The Duchy Residents Association exists to preserve and protect the interests of the informal area known as the Duchy Estate.
The majority of houses on the Duchy, or “Duchy Estate” in Harrogate date back to around 1890, when the Duchy of Lancaster leased the land to local builder David Simpson. Mr Simpson went to build a series of stone detached, semi-detached and terraced houses with wide streets, generous gardens and easy access to the centre of Harrogate. The Duchy consists of around 900 homes now, ranging from the original stone-built houses, later Edwardian detached homes and a few more recent developments."
Harlow and Pannal Ash Residents Association
"The Association is here to provide a voice for the community on the west side of Harrogate, covering an area from Harlow Hill to Rossett Green and Arthurs Avenue to Castle Hill.
Active for over 30 years, the Association works closely with district councillors, neighbouring groups and parish councils where matters of common interest arise."